Tuesday 3 September 2013

For Protection of One’s Religion, Life, Offspring, Family and Wealth


Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem


Hazrat Ma’qal bin Yasaar (RA) narrated that he once expressed his fears to Nabi (Sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam) in regards to five things – being misled or deviating from Siraatul Mustqeem, harm or illness befalling him, Deeni or worldly harm befalling his children, physical or spiritual harm to his wife, loss of income or property.  

After listening to his fears, Nabi (Sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam) taught him the following Dua:


(to be read 3 times morning and evening)


Bismillaahi ala Deenie wa nafsie wa waladie wa ahlie wa maalie.

Translation: May the Blessings of Allah be on my religion, myself, 
my offspring, my family and my wealth.


[Kanzul Ummaal]


 Extracted from Morning and Evening Duas 
By: Shaykh ul Arab wal Ajam Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Saheb (Rahmatullahi 'alayh)

Download here